The Carlo Gavazzi PA18CAT20 axial view transmitter/emitter is part of a family of inexpensive general purpose THRU-BEAM sensors in industrial standard 18 mm cylindrical ABS housing. The sensors are useful in applications where high accuracy detection as well as small size is required. Compact housing and high power LED for excellent performance-size ratio. The potentiometer used for adjustment of the sensitivity makes the sensors highly flexible. The output type is NPN or PNP and the output switching function is NO and NC. Range: 20 m (Axial), 16 m (Radial)
• Sensitivity adjustment by potentiometer
• Modulated, red light 625 nm
• Supply voltage: 10 to 30 VDC
• Output: 100 mA, NPN or PNP, N.O & N.C.
• Degree of protection IP67, IP69K
• LED indication for output, stability and power ON
• Protection: reverse polarity, short circuit and transients
• Cable and plug versions
• Excellent EMC performance
The PAI8CAT20 version is an axial view, NPN with a cable connection sensor. It has a 20 meter range, accepts 10-30 vdc as an input and is part of a thru beam set of switches. This is the emitter/transmitter only.
Carlo Gavazzi part number is PA 18 CAT 20 (emitter).
Photo Electric Proximity Switch is CE, cUL and ECOLAB approved.
View Product Datasheet (pdf format)
Click here to return to the full list of Carlo Gavazzi Photo Electric Sensors.