The Carlo Gavazzi PA18CRT16PAM1SA UNIQUE radial view transmitter is part of a family of inexpensive general purpose THRU-BEAM sensors in industrial standard 18 mm cylindrical ABS housing. The sensors are useful in applications where high accuracy detection as well as small size is required. Compact housing and high power LED for excellent performance-size ratio. The potentiometer used for adjustment of the sensitivity makes the sensors highly flexible. The output type is NPN or PNP and the output switching function is NO and NC. Range: 20 m (Axial), 16 m (Radial)
• Sensitivity adjustment by potentiometer
• Modulated, red light 625 nm
• Supply voltage: 10 to 30 VDC
• Output: 100 mA, NPN or PNP, N.O & N.C.
• Degree of protection IP67, IP69K
• LED indication for output, stability and power ON
• Protection: reverse polarity, short circuit and transients
• Cable and plug versions
• Excellent EMC performance
The PAI8CRT16PASA version is an radial view, PNP with an M1 plug connection sensor. It has a 16 meter range, accepts 10-30 vdc as an input and is a thru beam receiver (and needs an a emiiter to complete the set). The receiver is this item.
Carlo Gavazzi part number is PA 18 CRT 40 PA M1SA.
Photo Electric Proximity Switch is CE, cUL and ECOLAB approved.
View Product Datasheet (pdf format)
Click here to return to the full list of Carlo Gavazzi Photo Electric Sensors.